The sight of glowing hot metal being pulled from a blacksmith’s fire is something that many may have seen, have you ever wanted to see what it takes to get metal to that state?
Have you ever wondered what’s so different about a blacksmith’s hammer?
Did you ever want to feel how it feels to strike steel?
To know that you had a hand in the end result, of something that until then, was only something you’d like to see happen?
If you’re looking for a forging experience near London, a Petefire Blacksmith Forging Experience might be right for you.
If you or anyone you know has always wanted to have a go at blacksmithing why not book a time to come along and learn about fire and metal the blacksmith’s way!
You can pay for your day, we’ll then email you a voucher, and put one in the post – in a plain envelope. The date can then been confirmed. There’s no closing date for vouchers.
Want to book two experience days? …or book for two people? Here’s the page.
Read forging experience Google reviews on our website reviews page.
Want a forging experience for more than one person?
Click here for a:
– 2 person forging experience
– 3 person forging experience
– 4 person forging experience
You can also contact 01923 350596, 0777 999 1551 or email@example.com to buy book a Petefire Forging Experience.
Have you got questions about our blacksmith experience days?
You can phone, email or message us – you may also get answers to some questions on our Blacksmith Forging Experience questions (FAQs) page.
Thank you very much for taking a look at our page in your search for a blacksmith forging experience near London.
- We’re in Hertfordshire county, next to North London
- 10 mins from the Harry Potter Studio
- The Chiswell Green Petefire Forge is just outside St Albans and the M25
- We’re 5 mins from junction 21A on the M25
- We’re next to the M1, Junction 6A
- Kings Langley train station is 20 mins from Euston train station
- The forge is a 10 minute taxi journey from Kings Langley train station
Herts also shares a county border with: